Game of Life 3D in Unity WebGL
I created a 3D Game Of Life in Unity WebGL. It includes several changes from the 2D Game Of Life:
- It uses a 3D grid instead of a 2D grid.
- Neighbourhood is now a cube instead of a square (up to 26 neighbours).
- Thresholds for the rules are set to more sensible values for 3D, but can be customised.
- We render cells as small spheres so that we can see them better.
- You can move around and rotate the camera with WASD/Mouse.
Each cell is initially occupied based on a probability. You can try the demo in browser with the link below:
The source code is on GitHub: